The 54th annual general meeting of the Eastern Lubricants Blenders Ltd has approved 40% cash and 10% stock dividend per share for the financial year 2021-22, total of 50% dividend approved.
The 54th annual general meeting of Eastern Lubricants Blenders Limited was held virtually through digital platforms on Saturday morning.
Chairman of the Board of Directors of Eastern Lubricants Blenders Limited, Secretary to Government and Chairman of Bangladesh Petroleum Corporation ABM Azad (NDC) presided over the meeting.
Company Directors Khalid Ahmed, Anupam Barua, Muhammad Ashraf Hossain, Independent Directors Advocate Munshi Golam Mostafa and Md. Kamrul Hasan, Shareholder Director Nusrat Sultana, Managing Director Md. Jashim Uddin, Company Secretary Ali Abshar, CFO Mr. Md. Rezaul Karim Siddiqui and senior officials of BPC and Company Officials were connected virtually in the meeting.
The shareholders submitted online comments on the company's audited financial accounts and management report for the year ended 30 June 2022 and expressed satisfaction with the overall performance of the company.
Board Chairman ABM Azad and Managing Director Mohammad Jashim Uddin of Eastern Lubricants Blenders Limited answered various questions and comments of the shareholders.
After approving the audited financial statements in the meeting, the shareholders approved 40% cash and 10% stock dividend per share i.e. total 50% dividend for the financial year 2021-22.