Youth electrocuted in Chuadanga


A youth was electrocuted at Sultanpur village in Damurhuda upazila of Chuadanga district on Friday. 

The deceased was identified as Moznur Rahman, 26, son of Hoqu Izzel, hailed from Sultanpur village in the upazila. According to family sources, the victim was working on the roof of his building. An electric wire of deep tube-well on the roof was touched him. Family members rescued and sent him to Chuadanga Sadar hospital while duty doctor declared him dead. 

Jahangir Kabir, OC (investigation) of Damurhuda Police Station confirmed the matter.