Fire incident during installation of gas cylinder


 Savar correspondent

A fire broke out during installation of a gas cylinder due to leakage at a house in Savar, on the outskirts of the capital, on Friday. However, no causalities were reported. Liton Ahmed, Sr Station officer of Savar Fire Service said, “The incident took place around 10 am on Friday morning, when technicians were installing a gas cylinder of Orion Brand in a house at Swaranika Residential area in Savar. At the time, unexpectedly fire broke out due to leakage of the Gas cylinder. On information a team of Savar fire Service rushed to the spot and was able to bring the fire under control.”