Deadline: September 2018 (annual)
Study in: London, UK
Course starts October 2018
The Chancellor’s International Scholarships are allocated annually via a combined postgraduate research scholarship competition and are open to all overseas students in any discipline offered at Warwick.
University of Warwick, UK
Level of study
PhD programme in any discipline offered at Warwick
Number of Scholarships
Students classified as ‘overseas’ students for fees purposes
Awards made for entry in Autumn 2018 will include both of the following
• The full payment of overseas tuition fees
• A maintenance stipend in line with RCUK rates
• Length of funding: 3.5 years unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly
• Applicants must expect to be ‘overseas’ students for fees purposes, but there is no other nationality criteria.
• Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
Official scholarship website