15 Feb 2019
The Science@Leuven Scholarships are for motivated and talented international students who are interested in participating in an international master programme of the Faculty of Science of the K.U.Leuven.
Katholieke Universiteit Leuven in Belgium
Fields of study
Eligible International Master Programme under the Faculty of Science at K.U. Leuven:
• Master of Chemistry
• Master of Geography
• Master of Physics
• Master of Statistics
The amount of the scholarship can be up to 10.000 Euro for 1 year. The scholarship will always cover the tuition fee for 1 year, the insurance and a basic health insurance coverage. The amount awarded for living expenses can vary.
For two-year Master’s programmes, the scholarship for the second master year will be only be continued on the condition that the student had outstanding results the first master year.
Applicants must meet and prove the following requirements:
• the applicants have not studied or worked at the University of Leuven before,
• the applicants have a bachelor degree from a foreign university that gives them access to the master programme they are applying for,
• the applicants have not yet acquired a master degree or a PhD,
• the applicants can prove having had excellent study results during their former training,
• the applicants can prove a very strong knowledge of English*,
• the applicants are willing to act as an ambassador for the programme.
Applicants have to apply for the Master programme of their choice through the application form of the KU Leuven. You will need to upload a screenshot that you successfully submitted the application for admissions when you register on the website of the scholarship.