February 01, 2019
LCI Melbourne scholarships are available for study across our unique degree programme. These scholarships are available to citizens of Australia and International students. The aim of the scholarship is to make an impact and is poised to thrive in their creative studies to apply for our scholarship programme.
LCI Melbourne is part of the LCI Education Network, allowing students and staff to connect to a 12,000 strong creative network around the globe.
Scholarships are available to pursue any programme.
These scholarships are available for study across our unique degree program, where you’ll create what’s next in:
• Communication Design
• Fashion & Costume Design
• Filmmaking & Photography
• Graphic & Digital Design
• Interior Design
• Visual Arts
There are three scholarship types available:
Academic – Covering 15% of your full-time tuition fees annually, with selection focused on your academic performance (ATAR and study scores)
Creative – Covering 15% of your full-time tuition fees annually, with selection focused on portfolio performance.
Indigenous- Covering 50% of your full-time tuition fees annually for students who are of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent.
These scholarships are available to citizens of Australia and International students.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Students at LCI Melbourne come from a variety of backgrounds. They include:
• Students entering directly from secondary school
• Students switching their degree or institution mid-way through the year
• Mature-age students, many with existing degrees and diplomas, who are studying to change career direction
• Download and complete the Application Form
• Prepare a short statement addressing the selection criteria (200 words)
• Prepare your supporting documents (school results or portfolio)
• Email your application form and documentation.