31 Oct 2018
Course starts September 2019
Each year, École Normale Supérieure (ENS) organises an international selection allowing the most promising international students, either in Science or in Arts & Humanities, to follow a Masters Degree and Diploma at the University.
École Normale Supérieure in Paris, France
Fields of Study
Master’s Degree at ENS (or one of ENS’ partner institutions), as well as ENS Diploma in the fields of Science or Arts & Humanities
Number of Scholarships
10 for students in Sciences and 10 for students in Arts and Humanities
Monthly grant of 1,000 Euros for three years and a room on one of the ENS campuses.
• Candidates must be under 26 when they apply
• Candidates must not have applied to the International Selection before.
• Candidates must not have lived in France more than 10 months during the academic year of the selection (September 1st – August 31st) nor the previous year.
• Candidates must justify at least one year of undergraduate studies awarded by a foreign university during the calendar year preceding the start of applications.
• Candidates must justify at least two years of undergraduate studies in a foreign university, on the 1st of September following admission.
As an exception, the Director of ENS could authorize the application of a candidate whose academic background outside France is not standard.