File Photo

Staff Correspondent
57 percent of the people living in the capital Dhaka want to see Awami League President Sheikh Hasina reelected as the country’s Prime Minister.
The revelation has been made by a survey report based on analyses of images, posts, comments and reactions posted in social media by people who have influence on the people.
Machine Learning Artificial Intelligence and Network Analysis for Good Governance (MANGO), an artificial intelligence, conducted the survey.
The survey, conducted with the help of international software company Luzli Coupled Technologies, found that 57 percent of the people showed positive reaction to the slogans like ‘Joy Biswanetri Banga Kanya Sheikh Hasina’ and ‘Sheikh Hasinar Salam Nin Nauka Markay Vote Din’.
On the other hand, 43 percent people showed positive reactions to slogans like ‘Bangladesh’s democracy cannot be written except Begum Khaleda Zia’ and ‘Desh Gorechhen Shahid Zia, Netri Moder Khaleda Zia’ in favour of BNP Chairperson.
A good number of people want to see Awami League-led Grand Alliance in power rather BNP-led Jatiya Oikyafront.
Mango Survey also shows similar results. As per their survey, 71.82 percent of the social media users have their faith in the Grand Alliance. On the other hand, 28.18 percent of the people expressed their confidence in Jatiya Oikyafront.
Mango Survey said the results have been reached at by reviewing subject-related discussions. This survey has been prepared by analyzing social emojis, analyses of data, comments and likes and dislikes in social media.
But among the top political leaders, nowadays Sheikh Hasina has been in discussion in social media. 76.13 percent of the people responded positively to the slogan ‘Sheikh Hasinar Sarkar Bar Bar Darkar’.
In favour of Badruddoza Chowdhury 10.76 percent of the people showed positive reaction, 6.60 percent to the slogan of Khaleda Zia and 4.51 percent people in favour of Dr Kamal Hossain showed positive reaction.

74.96 percent of the people showed interest in favour of Bangladesh Awami League. They have reacted positivity to the slogan ‘Joy Bangla, Joy Bangabandhu’.
On the same platform 22.25 percent of the people showed positive reactions to ‘Mora Ziar Sainik’. JASAD’s slogan got 1.71 percent, Jatiya Party get 0.71 percent and 0.30 percent people talked about Jaamat Islami Bangladesh.
Workers Party President Rashed Khan Menon is prominent among the leaders discussed about in the social media. At least 13.91 percent of the people talked about him. 9.86 percent of the people showed interest in the slogan ‘Thanks to Mahi Bhai on behalf of the people’ in favor of Mahi B Chowdhury. Another leader Aslamul Haque from Dhaka gets 2.32 percent attention.
Mango survey also showed which subjects get more attention in term of vote preference. 48.78 percent of the people will vote for development, 24.39 percent of the people will vote for Digital Bangladesh, 14.63 percent will vote for the trial of the war criminals, development of health and education gets 3.24 and 8.94 percent attention for vote.