Three workers died after fell sick while cleaning septic tank in Tongi of Gazipur on Monday. They died after inhaling toxic gas.
The identities of the deceased could not be known immediately.
Police and witnesses said
that said the three workers fell sick while cleaning septic tank at East Bank Para area at about 12:30 pm.
They were rushed to the International Medical Hospital, a local hospital, where the on-duty doctors declared them dead.
On information, members of Fire Service and Civil Defence rushed to the spot.